Portchester Pétanque Club
This year our chosen charity was reannounced as Portsmouth Down Syndrome Association.
Our charity melee was held on Saturday 14th May, we had a turnout of 21 players including members of local clubs River Hamble, Southsea & Cobbetts, as well as a good showing from our junior club members.
We were treated to wonderful weather on the day and the event raised an excellent £202.20. Thanks again to Nick & Wendy Hall and Mike Powlesland for organising, including the raffle.
The competition format comprised of 3 timed games in the morning, followed by 2 timed games in the afternoon. The final results:
1. Andy Walker (Southsea) 5 wins +43 points
2. Alan Samuel (Portchester) 5 wins +40 points
3. Thomas Williams (Portchester) 4 wins +22 points
4. Will Duncan (River Hamble) 4 wins +21 points
5. Wendy Hall (Portchester) 4 wins +13 points
Thank you to Kevin Jones for presenting the cheque to Portsmouth Downs Syndrome Association on behalf the club on Jubilee day.
Thanks to all for attending and donating! We hope for another great event next year.
Website Created & Hosted with Website.com Website Builder